Donna McCall Butch Patrick Engaged

Donna McCall Butch Patrick Engaged | Butch Patrick Marriage With Donna Mccall | Cheerleader Donna McCall and Butch Patrick are getting married

He’ll be 57 on Monday, but a birthday isn’t the only thing Butch Patrick is celebrating. The actor, who is best known for playing Eddie Munster on the popular ’60s hit show, is engaged to former Philadelphia Eaglescheerleader Donna McCall.

A former Philadelphia Eagles cheerleader never stopped writing love letters to Butch Patrick.




McCall, 55, wrote fan mail to Patrick when the show began in 1964. A couple years later, the show wrapped, and McCall went on to do other things like cheering for the Eagles in the ’70s. But she couldn’t shake her love for the former actor and emailed him via his website.

“He e-mailed me back with his cell phone number,” McCall said. “I was really, really nervous when I called him. I felt like I was 10 years old again. He put me quite at ease. He handed the phone to his mom and I got to talk to her for a little bit.”

It wasn’t until this year’s DraculaConII that the duo met and not long after, Patrick got down on one knee.

0 comments: